Voyage Data Recorder
Voyage data recorder (VDR), popular named black box, is used for recording all kinds of navigation information
Voyage data recorder (VDR), popular named black box, is used for recording all kinds of navigation information. The recorded data is used for analyzing causes of major and minor incidents happened during ships’ voyage.
Headway Voyage Data Recorder ( HMT-100A) has been approved by IMO MSC333(90), is in accord with regulations of IEC61161-1-2013, IEC 60945
- Based on the real-time embedded operating system of Linux, The system is more reliable, handy, small in size, and adaptable all kinds of vessels. With a power of 20W without any ventilation fans, the Main Cabinet Unit body is designed to be closed, no dust to enter.
- Record the datas of recently 720 hours, 30days, and it containong VGA image in 4 lines, 61162 signals in 24lines. Voice from bridge in 6 lines, VHF audio in 2 lines.
- All spare parts are independents developed and produced by Headway factory, sufficent to meet the need of customers, with an advantage of high quality at low price, complete sevice net all over the world.
- Power module is Internally installed in main cabinet, applicalbe to 220V/110V 50Hz/60Hz andof marine electrical system , which can be access tomarine Emergency power directly. No need adjust manually , switch to marine backup power of 24V to go on working when main power is off, automatically switch to internal installed battery for supplying power once marine emergency power is off. Record voice data for 2 hours continously. Usage life of Maintenance-free battery is around 3 years.
||■ Remote Acquisition Unit
- As to the device without standard digital interface, the editable signal gathering module can be installed at the scene to obtain necessary digit and analog data.
Support 64 lines
||■ Remote Alarm Unit
- It conducts round-the-clock monitor of the VDR with acoustic and light alarm indications, the liquid display will enable you to more easily get rid of faults.
It has an embedded design, elegant outer appearance, easy to install with self-inspection function in order to avoid the failure of audio signals gathering due to the damage of microphone. Its in-built amplifying function enables the transmission of high-fidelity audio signal in a long distance.
|■ Replay software
With a friendly human-machine interface, this software is easy to use and install. The online replay function can monitor the real-time operating status of the relevant devices in the bridge so as to enable the captain to know the commands given by the operators in the bridge and to send the data back to the headquarters for analysis. It is easy to download and replay the data of the PDC and to investigate the incidents and to analyze the functioning monitor. The replay function can also be a valuable tool for crew training. This software ensures complete retrieval and display of all recorded data.
|■ Download Software
Specified period of historical data can be downloaded from any store medium like VDR, Reliable Protective Data Capsule, Float-Free Protective Data Capsule for checking. Download speed is fast,neat,easy for accident investigation.
||■ Reliable Protective Data Capsule
Record vessels voyage data for 48 hours
The self-developed Protective Data Capsule is more inexpensive and competitive.
The Protective Data Capsule is a special one with high technology, which can be produced by only a few manufacturers in the world.
EC61996 specifies that the final recording medium for the VDR must be installed in the capsule in accordance with the following standards：
■ Penetration: an object with a prick of 100mm diameter and a weight of 250kg falling from 3 meters above
■ Impact: 50g semi-sine pulses for continuous 11ms.
■ Fire-resistance: 260℃ low temperature for 10 hours, and 1100℃ high temperature for 1 hour
■ Pressure in deep sea: 30 days at 60 Mpa (6,000 meters depth) under sea and 30days dipping.
||■ Float-Free Protective Data Capsule
Record vessel voyage data for 48 hours
This multi-used float-free storage unit includes an S-DVR storage medium and a conventional GMDSS satellite position indicator beacon, also called EPIRB.
After the protective data capsule falls into water, it will keep the valid information of the S-VDR and automatically float on the water surface. There is no need to look for it under the water. It is more convenient to locate and salvage it through satellite.
■ signal transmission by Ethernet
■ Solid storage medium for 32GB
■ 2 power input lines of 24V and 4 signal lines for easier floating and separation.
■ Complete GPS land mark at 406Mhz and 121.5Mhz
■ Battery life is at least 7 days
■ Complete release gear for automatic pressure
■ hook is easy for refloating.