Cobham’s vehicle-mounted Ground-Penetrating Radar (GPR) system is designed for easy integration and mission-fit onto in-service vehicles for Explosive Ordnance Detection (EOD) and mine clearance operations.
Cobham has developed an advanced multi-channel GPR-based detection system for Explosive Ordnance Detection (EOD) and mine clearance operations. The AMULET Series vehicle GPR system is modular and scalable, with low size, weight and power specifications, and can be mission-fit onto any tactical vehicle for fast deployment. Proven GPR technology provides high-performance detection of metallic, minimum-metal and non-metallic threats, including Anti-Tank (AT) mines and Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs).
AMULET Vehicle-Mounted GPR System Features
- High performance multi-channel GPR detection
- Mission-fit onto Tactical Support Vehicles (TSVs) and Mine Resistant Ambush Protected (MRAP) platforms
- Rapid deployment for enhanced route-proving capabilities
- Modular and scalable with low size, weight and power specifications
- Intuitive graphical and audio interfaces
- Simple to train – simple to use